From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:02 PM
To: Garden Chat
Subject: [CHAT] OTQ2--cell phone

I've been a Luddite re cell phones nearly forever. So I suddenly need
to know about them--but I don't know what I need to know. Specifically,
I suppose, it would be nice to know how I can use one to connect my
computer to the net. My fingers are too fat to be comfortable with most
of them, but I may be able to find one that fits.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10