Re: Me, of course!

Wow Dave...I know exactly how you feel. My son is coming back from Iraq
in April/May from his second tour. Then he'll be teaching new recruits
in Virginia. It's unnerving when they sign up. Congrats on going back to
school. I'm working on that my own self - but it's slooooow. I have 2
years.

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
  Hey Kitty

Here in Ca. you get teaching credentials. I could use the m.a. but I
kind of wanted to go through the program first. Call me chicken.

Jason is going into nuclear engineering so he'll be stationed on an
aircraft carrier. Pretty safe place comparatively. Besides he's going to
spending the next 18 months in S.Carolina. But yes, we'll always be
worried about him.

DF