Re: prayers requested

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: prayers requested
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:33:00 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=QWGiTwS4sKKvHqhZFvA5iNbuJbOYNBxp7a/JmCDBXlU=; b=u8grvDZg+xPix5ipeWmHS+ahMsEjwZo5RZFkNSnmtkiTKy5zVD8CmlpZl9ZD6oOBLj sBFMtdVqvcQDkVAFpCzan7YOzybD42Fkh7Mmj0drZK0ZM38EL3Rc2JIfaKU9AL9Z7hBo A8QvQF6hFOwaM0/qjezmLaCEAy1q+Ynvqyfng=

Same here Donna...hang in there, and don't forget to take care of yourself
too.  You can't help her if you are worn out....
Keep us posted.

--
Jesse R. Bell