Re: More Food for Thought

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: More Food for Thought
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:33:48 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=mkWQ7zG+2BmDZ92+EEhY1vFVmlZ6tVEo37BBvY++FSU=; b=fn9pbccYJzZYdd1hL/LMJLY+qrGxvK2zMyIcFnS7dqVasH9ZkQyUAXptJTY2HqWiTg jmKTQWA8SL+NKgnVY7jeMfVBe4RkMNVcTc2H2nZ5zj8zOwbSFoON1tyASx2d1K1Ir0+n Tt0OVsFsAwx7KzhAJybU7Es/HCJcSara+cns8=

The wishbone.  We always fought over the wishbone when my grandmothers or
mother would use the whole chicken, cut up.  I never fought for the legs -
didn't like dark meat.  But the wishbone was the best part.  Now - I buy the
boneless, skinless chicken breast...and my kids have no idea what it's like
to fight for the wishbone.  Times change.....

--
Jesse R. Bell