Re: Food for Thought... Have you seen it?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Food for Thought... Have you seen it?
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:30:20 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=rgLekSnA2wyCFC/vdxdz94njshHsBEZ/4g2+CVGC2uE=; b=CA/okJ0sEGB7FWs3Vm2ezg4DZkc3Xkmxx1q5IOz7YSoLBdzadSoBEuiS7iupLbJQp+ 1sf/9fSDQmrnHA2PlsRyek2n4KALlQY0HFzMWEsSf5+vLLibu1Od58iaQeupnI+RfjGV ZmdX/ib0LASU244MdiKoDposHg7IdqKgWZbK0=

Awwwww.  How sweet.  I love stories like that.  It mattered to him because
he loved her, and most likely made a promise to himself to continue this,
even when she reached the point of not knowing who he is.  My grandmother
suffered from that.  And she didn't know me...most of the time.  But every
now and then, a glimpse of recognition would shine through and that made me

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Catharine Carpenter