Re: Eagle watching

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Eagle watching
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:55:49 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=DAJAO0vb7eMPDQQCdsnXvVHPtTKHMDHzPjyR0UYdZT4=; b=jDmoZKQHmi5uOpFHEOcSreBYcx84lBvdr5ws0WW3hnTMYMqzg9sCBpGhtdmfkOOKdX KCcI4OLwp/nJ/nJjbVZQtLfXIzi4QsvlnTDWpfG35YKxHwajNiLj92pamI1pkd5eTZDo ZEHncCAFvl0NIGQ7ZY5YxAAZ1mXYAMzhL5QbE=

Don't suppose you got any pictures?   Bet it was an amazing sight.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX