Re: Food for Thought../ Therapy Animals

Oh if we had land, I would SO have Llamas.  The coolest thing, besides  that
they act like pets, is that they poop  in one place.  A friend of  my mom's
had land and various animals.   He said the Llama was the  easiest animal to
pick up after, because it would only go in one corner all the  time.  They just
seem to have such personality.  Your description  made me think of another
animal this same man had, a pet cow, that would  follow him around like a dog, get
into his pocket to look for treats, etc.   When he would turn around quickly,
the cow would look away, as to say, "hey it  wasn't me".   Then as soon as he
turned his back, the cow would be  right there again.  It was so cute!!!!

Lucky you!!!!
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/12/2009 12:05:20 PM Central Standard Time,