Re: Food for Thought../ Therapy Animals

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Food for Thought../ Therapy Animals
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:28:22 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=fLHAccCCrJrQiNX01q4lX4GRwWe1TmZxd6lV9x7WcJk=; b=V4bkRoGUVl7lOMVTXR3DAwMbH8yJYFKWCHafP78qeatF/xWayOk1eo/c8C3f/P7Fj2 dRdYKkqTyN1WAWFUO6vudU34ZkrkHd+40nViz1c2wySsIADopOv2OclE1faJll28j3qu ryWY8oOwHBuwx413HWlmFmXQgFAeUJVZCEVUM=

Yes, they have larger than life personalities, and yes, they poop in one
place, and one place only.  And llama poop doesn't "burn" like horse or cow
manure.  I can add it right to my garden without waiting.  It's awesome.  I
tell ya...I need to get a couple of BIG, industrial composters and start
adding the llama, chicken, cow and horse poop - throw in some grass
clippings and leaves and SELL it.  It's like GOLD to a gardener...seriously.
 Plus, I use the llama fiber to spin and knit with.  They are awesome
animals to have around.  They make great GUARD animals for livestock - which
is how I got started with them to begin with (we had a lot of goats).