Re: In other weekend activity...

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: In other weekend activity...
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:51:06 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=SCBPJARRwy3QkNECNj0nbNRHpYUYVW2pqCbZqTKzBG8=; b=aPbVuTC2M96ryEEc2+xE4RvpG1ctUJLNtYcvwzA4T9ZejxjEEEJNL+HqKhtYyFwkYh E7/RB6v3Ehy+va8vT2zaEKREQkSyzhlqk5M8R0BQNsZUNeVklb5iS1fhN5FJimoNBXaQ gas/YNfvOU8V4xgHTMMTgwpqg64d3B2q6MuJw=

Cyndi, do you work outside the home?  I read your e-mails sometimes and
think "dang, I have a farm too but I SO don't have time to do all that and
work a full time job".  If I stayed home...I'd be a whirling dervish at my