RE: In other weekend activity...

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: RE: In other weekend activity...
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:44:36 -0800

Oh yeah, I have a day job. I often fantasize about how much I'd get done
if I were home all day. It probably is a fantasy though, I would have to
work hard against the temptation to be on the computer or read books all
On the plus side, I can retire in 7 years, and then I'll find out just
how much I get done. :-)