Re: Dogs (was Hello out there)

  • Subject: Re: Dogs (was Hello out there)
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:38:21 -0500

When I moved to "the country" I thought that all would be peaceful. I'm sorry that it's not, but you've had much more trouble than most. I hope you can get that creep.

Could you keep your dogs inside for a few nights so that the police dogs could do their thing? The perp might not know the difference in dogs.