Re: Dogs (was Hello out there)

  • Subject: Re: Dogs (was Hello out there)
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:59:16 -0800

If I was going to shoot--remembering "Pulp Fiction"--it wouldn't be at the knee caps.

On Jan 27, 2009, at 4:48 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

If that worked Kitty - it would be AWESOME. My youngest son (the Marine) wants to wear his camouflage sniper suit and sit out there at night and wait on him. He mentioned a dye that does the same thing...if he grabbed a handle or doorknob it would show up on his hands for days. I don't want to get really EXTREME..I just want him to go away. I am a very non- violent person. What worries me is the fact that I have young daughters (age 20 - all three of them) who are here during the day and I'm NOT. You just never know when somebody will go a step further and do something heinous. When my husband travels, the two big dogs are sleeping on the floor by my bed and I
have a hand gun in my nightstand (and I know how to use it).  I don't
believe in taking somebody's life, but if they are in my house, they are up to no good and I will shoot to protect my children. I told the Sheriff's department that. And I also told the Sheriff that if I ruin my walls or
furniture shooting at this jerk I will be even MORE angry (LOL)