Re: Happy Birthday Kathy
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Kathy
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:23:28 -0800 (PST)

Weather has been horrid here.  I have about had it with the cold, and now,
they are saying a foot of snow in the next 24 hours... just wonderful... NOT

Glad to hear your knee replacement is healed.  Mom's last one isnt healing
right and they are going in tomorrow (yes in the snow and ice) to check it
out, add a drain and who knows what. Hopefully this will work out and she will
be done in a couple of weeks.

Donna