everyone okay?
  • Subject: everyone okay?
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:56:17 -0500

Lots of dire news about the cold front, everyone okay out there? It'll
be in the 60s here today, I haven't had to even take my coat out of the
closet for the last week. Not trying to make y'all feel bad or anything.
I ordered my onion plants - Candy and something called Texas Sweet -
it's probably too many onions but I'll pull some early for green onions.
Bought a few seeds too. I noticed Renee's Garden is advertising
different vegetable colors in one seed package, you can get 3 colors of
peppers or squash or beans for example, and they claim the seeds are
color coded so you can tell what you're planting. Nice idea. I will try
the squash and bell peppers this year. Still need to order the rest of
my veggies and some flowers.
My heart sunk last weekend when I saw how much grass was coming up in
the dry garden already, I usually try to pull it by hand because of all
the wildflowers in there. There's no way I could do that by hand. But
when I looked there were no poppy seedlings, so I think I'll just hoe