RE: everyone okay?
  • Subject: RE: everyone okay?
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 07:18:27 -0500

No I'm not OK. I'm sick of this crap. It's supposed to be in the 50's here.
:-(  I have a heat pump (sorry things) so anything below 28 and it's a
struggle for it to keep up. My power bill is going to be $500. OK, enough
whining. I'm fine. Just really irritable. The temps are supposed to go back
up at the end of the week.

I hope the citrus crops come through OK. I'm afraid they won't.