Re: everyone okay?
  • Subject: Re: everyone okay?
  • From: Theresa G <tchessie@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:03:13 -0800

I would give a large sum of cash to see the SUN here.  We are living in a
cloud and have been for weeks.  I saw sun last Friday for 20 minutes, and
can't recall when before that.  You'd think I lived in San Francisco with
all the all-day fog we've had.
The first batch of winter crop seeds/plants all froze before Xmas, when it
went down to 22 for several nights.  So we are starting over again and hope
eventually to get some veggies!!