Re: Back on the list
  • Subject: Re: Back on the list
  • From: "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:07:43 -0600

> The pack rat in me says-- you might want to pack up and rent one of those
> storage place units.  Back then the units were like 15.00 a month,
> now, I guess the cost would be much more to consider.

We did that for the first year of our marriage.  It was about $80/month
for a 10x15, not climate-controlled.

We had originally planned to only use it for a few months, but time just
kept slipping by.  It was only after we reviewed our budget that we realized
the thing had to go, so I brought it all back to the newly emptied garage.

Unfortunately, a lot of the furniture had been damaged by the cold.  I
guess whatever glue they used wasn't low-temp resistant, so whole dressers
came apart while they were being carried.  :(