RE: Happy Birthday Gene
  • Subject: RE: Happy Birthday Gene
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:03:42 -0600

	I find there is nothing difficult about putting together a power
point presentation. Very easily done, in fact, and I am a total klutz on
computers. The biggie is time and patience. I have scanned all my slides to
digital as first step. Then I begin the reorganization for the presentation.
You sure can do so much more with your presentation using power point. Which
means going back and scanning more slides.
	No more dropped slides...but trade for equipment incompatibility and
people who donot know what to do if something does not work when it is time
to begin my lecture.
	Kitty I am not old as long as I do not look in the mirror or see
recent photos of myself. Kind of like looking at someone else. Certainly not
me, for I am not "that' old in my mind.
	And so it goes....

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC