firefox qstn
  • Subject: firefox qstn
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 18:00:42 -0500

I've been using firefox for some time now & enjoy it. Thanks to those of you who suggested it.

I have one problem with it though that is particularly annoying.
Every time I save a picture to my computer Firefox opens a downloads window and plasters it over the window I'm working in. Yes, it is easy enough to close or minimize, but I'd rather it didn't pop up at all. It's an extra step each time. It has no value to me; I wish it would just do it's job incognito. I didn't have this issue in IE. Is there any way to prevent it?

neIN, Zone 5