Re: I feel good
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I feel good
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:55:30 -0500

Days like this tend to make me feel like spring is on its way. H'ver, our coldest and snowiest month always seems to be February so I'm not going to go crazy over it.

I Heard the Owl Call My Name is a 1967 novel by American author Margaret Craven.
sounds good. I'll check to see if audible has it.  Thanks.

The book tells the story of a young Anglican vicar named Mark Brian with not long to live, who learns about the meaning of life when he is sent to a First Nations parish in British Columbia. First published in Canada in 1967, it was not until 1973 when the book was picked up by an American publisher. Released to wide acclaim, it reached No.1 on the New York Times bestseller list. In the year of its American release, the book was adapted to the screen by Gerald Di Pego as a CBS television movie of the same title.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>