From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:51:19 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] go phish

Well,
I'm in the process of freezing my credit report. I've always meant to do it
but never got around to it. The kids that stole my BOA info from Daedalus
to buy concert tickets still have some info, though not my SSN. Still, I'll
sleep better knowing that no new accounts can be opened.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5