Re: I feel good-I will soon
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I feel good-I will soon
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 07:35:06 -0600

I called the store at 5:30 this morning, and the opening manager told me to stay home. He said the roads were "a sheet of ice." It's 7:30 now, and I still have not seen a single car on the state highway behind my house! We did lose power for about two hours last night, but everything seems all right for the moment. A little while ago I spoke with a friend who lives about one mile from me, and his power hasn't come back yet! The trees and power lines are covered with ice, and the temps are not supposed to be above freezing until Monday. This is a real mess.
zem
zone 7
West TN