Ice storm
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Ice storm
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 06:00:38 -0800 (PST)

Zem,
Our lights blimked a few more times last night but stayed on. We went
out to fill our 4x4 truck with gas. The roads are so ice covered it is
going to take higher temps than they predict until after Monday for them
to get better. Huge chunks of ice falling off other trucks make me think
my car is too low to handle.

I hope you can stay in for a couple of days

Sent from my iPhone Patricia Dickson