Re: more crazy weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: more crazy weather
  • From: Patricia <pdickson53@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:05:18 -0600

Our weatherman, Gary England, who is very respected says that people
need to study it more.... Look at history.... We have always had changes
in weather patterns.

I think we often forget that God is in charge and he can change
anything! That is not to say that we shouldn't take care of the earth
but to think that we, as mere man, can affect the weather of God's
creation is giving us more credit than we deserve. There is a very
interesting video by Lou Giglio on the universe, called "Indescribable".
Fantastic look at how tiny we are!

Tricia

Sent from my iPad