Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • Subject: Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • From: betsy <25717d541@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 12:03:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hi All,
    The weather around the holidays from winter storm goliath certainly was terrible.
    The trip from Evergreen Colorado to Valparaiso, Indiana where my Folks have lived for 22 years was great for December. But I did notice even on Dec 18th that the rivers were high in Iowa and Illinois. Returning home we took I 70 thru southern Illinois and Missouri. They were in flood. Scary rivers and streams and creeks. No tornados though.