Re: Question about Beaufort, SC
gardenchat@hort.net

Hi Tricia-
The list of things I miss about California to too long to go into, but the short version is: 1) Diversity- of all kinds!! and a population that wants diversity of ideas/thinking, personal attributes, foods, cultures, etc. etc. etc.  2) Appropriate education/services for kids with special needs.  It is horrible to have to tell a parent what is going on with their child, and then also tell them that what they need is not available here.

I also won't complain about going back to California weather ; ), but that isn't the main reason.

My plan when I get back to California is to rip out what is left of the front yard, and also convert a fair portion of the front garden to xeriscape.  I am never at a shortage for project ideas!

Theresa