Re: ponds/code

Most codes for swimming pools apply to ponds.  The code usually reads "water
feature" to imply any water element...pool or pond, fountain, etc.
Ceres,  it must be universal, the 18" rule, because that's what it is here
too.  But since most all backyards are fenced in here, it never creates much
problem....and most people have the 18" ponds otherwise.   That's what all
preformed are too.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast