From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Bonnie Holmes
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 11:31 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Your orchid is related to WHAT? Changing thatfamily
tree.

Lynda, on Saturday, I attended the UT Trial Gardens Blooms Day in
Knoxville.  Inspiring, as usual.  In addition to attending some of the
mini-seminars, couldn't get out of there without purchasing a very
interesting planter and some reading material.  If you haven't purchased
"Gardening with Native Plants of Tennessee" by Margie Hunter...it is
well worth the price...full of interesting material and good colored
pictures.
Also, began a subscription to "Tennessee Gardener".  As indicated by the
title, the magazine covers gardening for the state...including a section
on
the four gardening regions of TN.   The Memphis area has a separate
report.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN
holmesbm@usit.net

tree.