Re: Quilt

In a message dated 7/2/03 11:33:42 PM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< So does that mean you have another quilt at the state fair this year?? >>

Melody, I will have one there this year.  A quilt may only be entered once.
This year I will enter the quilt I made for my granddaughters graduation.
    I do go to the fair every year and several different times.  Our Master
Gardener group has the gardens on the south and west side of the agriculture
bldg.   This is the garden that has the tunnel covered with vines that children
love so.  I will be working in that garden on the first Sat of the fair.