From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:53:11 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Happy 4th of July folks!

Before everyone heads out for the long holiday season.. Thought
on the following link to see your card:<br>

view the<br>card, please click here to load the latest Flash player. If
after this<br>you still have problems viewing your card, please visit
our Help pages<br>for further

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com