From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:06:59 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ponds/code

In a message dated 7/1/03 11:44:20 PM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< Of course, livestock have greater need of fences
farmers no longer have livestock but are grain <br>growers so the fences
came down some time ago to get every inch of land tillable and <br>also
to get their huge equipment in & out of the fields easier.<br>
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>