Re: id questions

I rather fancy the cobweb versions myself.  The flowers are almost
outer space looking, aren't they and these are succulents so that's
why the flowers resemble those of succulent type plants.  I think the
flowers would be a lot neater if the durn stems would stay vertical,
but they always (on mine at least) seem to start vertical and then
fall over..and I can't see staking them:)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :