From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Marge Talt
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 11:56 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] tomato problem

It's one of the many tomato diseases, which I can't remember at this
point, but try the Tomato Disease Identification Key

http://ftsg.ifas.ufl.edu/DISMIK.HTM

or

Tomato Disease Identification page

http://www.aces.edu/department/ipm/tdi.htm

You should find it on one of these; it's not uncommon.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :