From: "Donna " <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] interesting visitor..Jesse...
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:25:50 -0500

Didn't know about rock and roll music... interesting. Learn something
new everyday.

What I really need to know is what eats voles? DH refuses to allow mouse
traps, as he is afraid the dogs are going to get hurt.... my cat is not
allowed outside (declawed before I got him) and since this is a dog
neighborhood, no stray cats around.