RE: well now....

>IS this plant in trouble ?
No. When I said it looks like what I've seen on Ppl Coneflower, I meant a
mutation that can occur.  In the case of Ppl Cflwr, did you see Wayside's cover
last spring?  They were pushing a plant with that abnormality.  I don't know,
perhaps you could do a cutting from that stem. see if it oo produces the double
flower.  If so, get it tissue cultured, produce enough to go to market, and
make your first $million!

Kitty