From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Lynda Young
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 10:37 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Flower Show

You're telling me!  I think we've got one pegged and then run into it at
a different source under another name.  I'm to the point on some of them
that I'm ready to just choose the name I like best from the list of
potentials.  Maybe my best bet would be to join the local H. society and
enlist the aid of those good folks.

Lynda
Zone 7 - West TN