Re: Private life of Plants

In a message dated 7/20/2003 11:03:13 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

> It's PRIVATE Life of Plants.  Still available on VHS, lowest I found was
> $59.  Interesting that many of his series are on DVD, but not this one.
> Kitty

Yes, I remembered after I had already sent it, senior moment...
Either way, it's wonderful.  And you are right, the filmed version is
wonderful.  I've only seen Private life of Plants though.  Missed his recent "Trials
of Life" series, even got the printed companion to the televised
series.....but later got two of the VHS in the set.   Good to know that the Private Life of
Plants is available...have to stick that on my wish list.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast