Re: Whopper of a storm tonight!

We were expecting rain last night, but it didn't come in until wee hours and
wow - tremendous wind, thunder, lightning.  Don't know how much we got, but I
saw some flooded areas on the way to work this morning as it was still coming
down, but finishing up.

I'm assuming the 'first ever birthday party' is not for a 1yr old in the
family, but for you.  Have a good one.