Thanks to all

Thank you to everyone who responded to my Prayers needed post.  You all
have given me incredible comfort and strength.  I'll be out of the office
until early next week (no, you won't get my auto message this time!) trying
to help with the chaos going on.

Jane is making progress.  She saw her attacker and has been able to give
the authorities a good description.  She is a public defender, so they are
truly making a Federal Case out of it.  That is giving it very high
Again, you have eased my pain and Jane knows that people across the country
are sending energy her way.
You're the best!
Iowa z4b