Re: If you have already seen this - or are not a windows user- hit de...

Kitty, if I had my druthers I'd still be using DOS - I thought the first
menu-driven programs
were too stupid.  I do still use a DOS program for my work.
As for cameras, I went to great lengths to find, and expense to buy, a
totally manual
camera.  I want to tell the camera what I want to focus on and how - not have
it tell me how
to take the picture.  My DH has a fancy auto-focus, and I hate it.  Can't
take the kind of
pictures I like with it, either.
I guess that indicates that I am old and set in my ways, but there are lots
of changes
that I would appreciate.  And I'm not a technophobe - I really like to learn
how to do
new things.  It just seems that the menu- or wizard-driven programs, and the
auto-
focus facilities treat us as if we are unable to do things for ourselves.
Auralie

In a message dated 07/01/2004 12:14:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,