Re: Prayers needed

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Prayers needed
  • From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 19:47:22 -0700

I usually chalk stuff like that up to too many people but I wonder:  Does
China or India have an even higher number of incidents like this?  We can't
know because their media isn't the same but it's an interesting sociological
question.

David Franzman
A Touch of the Tropics
www.atouchofthetropics.net