From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 20:28:18 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Prayers needed

Well she may make it over to your area Melody.... I don't mean
this<br>cruelly, but the emotional stress she has gone thru.... she may
need<br>some professional help to get past it, along with caring friends
on whatever unit Mardi's friend is on will<br>> take great care of
her...we have some of the finest nurses and<br>doctor's<br>> and
assorted therapists, etc. working at this hospital that you will<br>>
find anywhere in the world. It is truly a world class institution
in<br>the<br>> care we provide. But...I won't have anything to do with
it...I'm a<br>> psychiatric nurse on a unit for older folks with

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com