Re: Prayers needed

In a message dated 7/2/2004 5:13:12 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Zem, were you including the previous list as likeables or just B&B, SPk?
Just those.  I do like the funny animal videos on that Funniest Home Video
Show, but Funniest Animals on Animal Planet is a lot more entertaining.  I have
never been much for groveling or bathroom humor, which I find rampant in the
shows you listed.  I spend a lot of time watching PBS, HGTV, Animal Planet,
TLC, Discovery and A&E, which, according to my grandchildren, is indicative of my
advanced age. <LOL>