Re: Seed watch

It's just that I have ideal conditions--no fault of my own except I moved to zone 10--for many seeds to sprout and grow and I've gone to a bit of trouble to create the suitable conditions for most cuttings to root.

Maybe I should set up a service where northerners send me "slips" [as you call them], I root them and send them back. I could easily double the number and size of cutting beds in my lath house.

But while we're on this subject--Andrea, if you're tuned in--I checked the oleander cuttings today; they have developed nice calluses but no roots yet. Probably a couple of weeks.