From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 16:52:21 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] can we talk container gardening?

I realize I have a year.... but thinking if someone has a great
looking<br>flower potted display, would you mind taking a picture and
get the size's right or something. I<br>have a few nice large pots that
wind has once again picked up, way to windy to work outside...
John<br>not feeling well (nothing serious) so not going to the bbq....

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com