From:  [mailto: Chris@widom-assoc.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:46:33 -0400
Subject: RE: [CHAT] can we talk container gardening?

Donna,<br><br>I use a lot of cuttings from coleus, plectranthus and
other annuals that<br>I've over-wintered in the house. I'm going to
include a link to some<br>photos of some of my containers that the group
can view. In the album<br>open CONTAINER GARDENS. The first planter has
two varieties of coleus<br>and purple fountain grass. Simple, but
effective. I've tried to<br>include the names of most of the plants in
the containers.<br><br>I wrote some tips for container gardens for an
article. I'll look for<br>them and send them to the
Message-----<br>From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On<br>Behalf Of Donna<br>Sent:
Sunday, July 04, 2004 5:52 PM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject:
year.... but thinking if someone has a great looking<br>flower potted
display, would you mind taking a picture and attaching a<br>plant
list?<br><br>Mine always look like crap... never get the size's right or
something. I<br>have a few nice large pots that would look great if I
picked up, way to windy to work outside... John<br>not feeling well
(nothing serious) so not going to the bbq....
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com