From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 06:23:58 -0500
Subject: Re:  [CHAT] Prayers needed now weight

Yes actually, I did know that. But I have zero appetite after
five<br>unless I starve myself all day. And there's no point in me
trying to eat<br>if I'm not hungry. You may have noticed at Jesse's -
except for<br>breakfast, I eat very little. I'm always starving first
thing in the<br>morning and hungry again around 11am or so. After that -
Original Message -----<br>From: Melody<br>Sent: 7/5/2004 11:52:14
PM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: RE: Re: Re: [CHAT] Prayers
needed now weight<br><br>> Pam: Did you know that by eating more often,
but smaller portions, you<br>> will actually lose weight? Boosts your
metabolism and helps to burn<br>> energy. I know it seems
counterproductive to eat more, but if you eat<br>> more of the right
things...it works! Skipping meals and restricting<br>> calories beyond
your body's need is the surest way to convince your body<br>> that it is
in 'starvation' mode and therefore needs to hang onto every<br>> single
calorie it can as it may be who knows how many hours before it<br>> gets
beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." <br>> --Albert
Einstein<br>> <br>> --- On Sat 07/03, < gardenqueen@academicplanet.com >
wrote:<br>> From: [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 15:31:51 -0500<br>>
Subject: Re: RE: Re: Re: [CHAT] Prayers needed<br>> <br>> I have no
appetite after 5pm. And I'm plenty fat enough on two meals a<br>>
a dining hall. Used to<br>> shower first. Stopped<br>> > doing that and
doing my bathing at night,<br>> so I could head straight f

or<br>> > breakfast first thing. I don't eat<br>> dinner, so my blood
and learn. That was the first<br>> > blacking out incident<br>> so I
http://www.excite.com<br>> The most personalized portal on the Web!<br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com