Re: Happy Birthday

Well, I knew I would be in the market for a new one soon but it had a few
more miles on it...running 98 pretty well...I kept it scanned and defraged
frequently...something I learned from my IS folks when I was manager of a
legal group...makes a big difference.  Right now, I'm having problems

I am just going to have to get a CD writer and copy more of the things I
need to save.

We have caught up on our rain...I am mowing, weeding and prunning
again...piles and piles of the green stuff.