Re: Sad News

Oh Zem, you have my deep sympathy...been there; done that so many
times over the years and it does not get a lot easier with time and
experience.  As other posts have noted, you just have to be glad that
you could give that kitty a good life while she was with you.  I
wonder, since this was a young cat, whether the problem was from
something that had happened to her before you got her...like being
dumped in the middle of the road or something...tell us what the
results are...I would be interested to know.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi