RE: Sad News

So sorry to hear this Zem. There is nothing as devastating as loosing a
love one.. doesn't matter that it was a pet or person, hurts just as
bad. How long have you had her? Hope you have some fond memories to help
get you thru this.

I am sure Brooke will have some wonderful words to say....

What time is the service, I will send some thoughts your way.